Friday, January 15, 2010

~What I Want in this New Year 2010~

Now Year already change the number
from 2009 to 2010
now my age also changed the number
from 20 to 21
do i get old???

no, not old but i'm become more adult.
now is time to change.
although not to many, but at least I'm try..
try to change,try to be the BEST..

although the past time make me stressed..
that time make me happy,
make me cry,
make me sed,
make me be crazy,
and all sorts of sense.
because that sense, it make me very pining for that moment.
can I'm back for that moment???
of course no.. right??
who can help me?
please adopted your kneecap..
that stupid right??

NOW!
what I want in this year is:~:
1*on time
~I already bought watch.
2*read and write in English
~ just see my blog right now,
I'm sorry, if you not understood what I try to give u know..
but I know my English not too good like u all..
don't be angry ok.. just smile...
3*ask question a lot
~I want to be talkative person, active kew..??
that it the Question right now...
4*learned much
~my boss say, any think you don't know just ask for Uncle GOOGLE..
all in there.. but sometimes I lazy want to read...gegegeee....
5*acting clever although do not know
~this situation only done in certain time only..
I know my self is not to clever yet.
6*this is the secret think

tQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment