Friday, December 7, 2012

Feel free with your life!

Multipurpose Shoes,
 with shoes can make me feel confidence, active, smart and feel-free to do anything..
peaceful! 

I really-really-really-really love this shoes.. 
Simple and nice right? I'll ware it for travel.

The advantages:
  • Rubber shoes.
  • Cover your entire foot.
  • Waterproof.
  • Not easily damages.
  • Can ware for the informal event.
  • Feel-free to walk. 



I'm ware it for hiking.


I'm ware it for sport activity. 

The Disadvantages:
  • Not suitable for formal event.
  • Skid, when you at wet place.
  • Easy impenetrable pebbles and water into shoes. (this shoes have a hole).


See how active i am.
Eh! one more thing, I'll ware this shoes for working too..
hehee.. not nice right, but yes! ill do it..
hahaha...

I love to be simple and nice..

Don't let yourself be controlled! your life is your choice to be what you will be.


8 December 2012.
Happy Birthday to Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment